Last updated on August 30th, 2018 at 01:43 pm
Brought a new external speaker or got a new external speaker or right now having one but suddenly it has stopped working? And you are upset, right?
Okay no worry, stay cool. Today this article brought to you some solutions that may work for your speaker. And again your mood will turn from upset one to cool one. So let’s head towards it.
Do you need a Speaker for your car? Read it now from here
Basic problems of external speaker
Basic problems that may cause to your external speaker are it may get stuck when some of your application gets hanged. Did it happen to you?
Then sometimes your SD card removal may cause such stopping or stuck.
If your phone is rooted, you have made some changes in the system of your Android; then it is an issue too. You may call it a serious issue. Normally rooting is prohibited by android authority, but when you do so, and you make some changes that are related to media or sound or setting than such problems struck.
It may cause by your audio jack sometime; even it may cause by hardware.
Then if you uninstall some software that was connected to your sound system, and you have uninstalled those before stopping those apps then it is an issue too.
Most of the times actually it causes for software issues or earphone plug issue.
So let’s head to the recovery or repair process to the solution process.
Read Latest Guide of Speakers for Jeep Wrangler Reviews and Buying Guide
- Turn your phone off and wait for 15-20 minutes and if possible then remove the battery too. Then turn your android device on. Then check out what happens.
- Sometimes, your phone’s media application, with which you are trying to listen to music from the external speaker gets lagged. So try to force it to stop and start again. Or uninstall it and then reinstall it.
- Some face battery issues. Like if they unplug their phone from the power cord, then their phone’s speaker gets stopped./ So check if you have the same problem or not. If yes then just turn off your phone. Make your phone fully charged. Then turn back it on and play.
- If you uninstall any software before such problem then just try to reinstall it because the uninstalled app may have a connection with your speaker.Maybe a media connection.
- Check your phone whether it is silent or not. Some phone’s speakers stop if they are in the silent mood. So turn back your phone into the general mode.
- Remove your phone’s case if your phone has one. Some cases affect speakers. So try removing the case and restart it.
- There are some brands that send updates on a daily basis to their phones. So sometimes some faults come too. That’s why updating the phone is not always good. So your speaker may have stopped by such cause. So try updating your phone if you have got an update notification. Or wait until the bug fix update comes. If you can’t wait then degrade to the previous version, you are in. You need to flash your phone. Xiaomi gets such problems.
- There is a tricky method too. That is you ask one of your friends to call you. Then you just receive the call of your friend then turn the loudspeaker on. And, If you can hear your friends voice, then that’s it. You got your speaker back.
- Blow the speaker and keep it up for two or three minutes. It may work.
- Best one – Sometimes the earphone jack plug-in point of your phone causes such problems. What you need to do is just blow to the earphone jack/ plug-in point. You may discover some dust in it. Just clear it. And then restart your phone. And enjoy. You need to do this while your phone showing that an earphone or a headphone is connected but in reality your phone is not connected to anything.
- The last thing is to reset your phone. Try wiping all data and reset your phone by going to ‘RESET OPTION”.
- There is a copper piece beside the speaker when you open up the phone (hardware). It may be pushed somehow. Then just make it back to its place. Then alright. You may have a damaged speaker too. So try to take it to customer care is the best solution if any of above solution not works.
I wish any of these methods will have work on your phone and you’ll get your speaker again playing “CHEAP THRILLS” with full volume. So start trying now.
One more thing have you ever imagined to carry two phones in one case? Like you are carrying just one phone, but there are actually two phones. Cool right? Okay, check such gadgets “HERE.”. And if you heard before then, I think you have never seen such which have mentioned there. So check out those dual phone cases. And you are maybe astonished after seeing those quality products.