Last updated on October 21st, 2020 at 04:26 am
Did you buy a new external speaker or the one in your Android phone suddenly stopped working? And you are upset, right? That’s totally understandable.
Okay don’t worry, stay cool! In this article we in ReviewerTouch.com bring you some solutions that may work for your speaker. And your mood will drastically change to a better one, you’ll see. So let’s get started with it.
Do you need a speaker for your car? If so, we recommend you to have a look to this article about car speakers
Basic problems of external speaker
Basic problems that may cause your external speaker to stop working are that it may get stuck when some of your application gets hanged. Did it happen to you? Then, sometimes, your SD card removal may cause such stopping or stuck.
If your phone is rooted, you have made some changes in the system of your Android; then it is an issue too. You may call it a serious issue. Normally, rooting is prohibited by Android manufacturers, but when you do so and you make some changes that are related to media or sound or setting, then such problems happen.
Problems can also be caused by your audio jack, even they may be cause by hardware. Then if you uninstall some software that was connected to your sound system, and you have uninstalled those before stopping those apps then it is an issue too.
Most of the times it actually causes for software issues or earphone plug issues. So let’s head to the recovery or repair process to find the best solution.
Read the latest guide of Speakers for Jeep Wrangler Reviews and buying guide for more details.
- Turn your phone off and wait for 15-20 minutes and if possible then remove the battery too. Then, turn your android device on and check out what happens.
- Sometimes, your phone’s media application, with which you are trying to listen to music from the external speaker, gets lagged. So try to force it to stop and start again. Or uninstall it and then reinstall it.
- Some face battery issues. For instance, when you unplug the phone from the power cord, then the speaker gets stopped. So check if you have the same problem or not. If yes, then just turn off your phone. Make your phone fully charged. And turn it back on and try.
- If you uninstall any software before such problem then just try to reinstall it because the uninstalled app may have a connection with your speaker. Maybe a media connection.
- Check your phone whether it is silent or not. Some phone’s speakers stop if they are in the silent mood. So turn back your phone into the general mode.
- Remove your phone’s case if your phone has one. Some cases affect speakers. So try removing the case and restart it.
- There are some brands that send updates on a daily basis to their phones. So sometimes some errors come too. That’s why updating the phone is not always good. So your speaker may have stopped by such cause. So try updating your phone if you have got an update notification. Or wait until the bug fix update comes. If you can’t wait, then degrade to the previous version. You need to flash your phone. Xiaomi gets such problems, for instance.
- There is a tricky method too. That is to ask one of your friends to call you. When you receive the call from your friend, turn the loudspeaker on. And, if you can hear your friends voice, then that’s it. You got your speaker back.
- Blow the speaker and keep it up for two or three minutes. It may work.
- Best one: sometimes the earphone jack plug-in point of your phone causes such problems. What you need to do is just blow to the earphone jack/plug-in point. You may discover some dust in it. Just clear it. And then restart your phone. And enjoy. You need to do this while your phone is showing that an earphone or a headphone is connected but in reality your phone is not connected to anything.
- The last thing is to reset your phone. Try wiping all data and reset your phone by going to ‘RESET OPTION”.
- There is a copper piece beside the speaker when you open up the phone (hardware). It may be pushed somehow. Then just make it back to its place. Then alright. You may have a damaged speaker too. So trying to take it to customer care is the best solution if any of above solution not works.
We wish any of these methods will work on your phone and you’ll get your speaker again playing “CHEAP THRILLS” with full volume. So start trying now.
Leave a Reply