Last updated on October 15th, 2020 at 08:07 am
The reflection of a clean and dirt free floor shows the happy image of a house. There are several easy and helpful cleaning processes by which you can easily keep your house dirt, dust, germs and microscopic mites free. So today we are going to show you how you can clean your tile floor using a vacuum cleaner correctly.
As you know, the vacuum is one of the most popular and valuable tools for every homeowner. You find a low end and lightweight model of vacuum starting from just $50, which is really good. But if you are looking for a high end and advanced model, then you will need to invest a little bit more, sometimes more than $1000. But let’s not get crazy.
Vacuum cleaners can be bought from many online and offline stores like Amazon and Best Buy. They can also be bought from stores that are dedicated to selling vacuum cleaners. Sometimes it’s better to buy it from a dedicated store because almost always they have coupon codes that. Many times the stores are sharing the coupons directly of their homepage. However, online stores like Amazon offer constant discounts, so keep an eye on it!
So let’s focus on the cleaning tips, here we are going to give you some tips so that you can enjoy your cleaning. We hope you have the best vacuum cleaner for tile at your home, so here we go:
- Don’t make vacuum difficult: For cleaning your floor, the first thing you should have in mind is not to make the floor too much dirty. Take some additional cares like leave your shoes outside of the house or don’t enter some outside elements, for instance, since it will make your vacuuming process more difficult. So to get the perfect clean floor, make sure that everyone takes their shoes off while entering your home. Just keep a mat at the entering points of your house so that your guests get the message of leaving their shoes outside of the entrance.
- Vacuum multiple times: Removing dust is easy, but the hair lying on the floor is really very irritating so you should vacuum the same area multiple times to get rid of it. In one word, you need to vacuum multiple times the multiple areas of your home. Cleaning floor is much important if you have a pet like a dog or a cat; it is really a tough job to remove the hair from the carpet or rug. If you don’t have any pet, then you also should vacuum a couple of times to get rid of the persistent dust. In these cases, it will work better if you vacuum from the different directions each time.
- Make a schedule to get the perfect cleaning: Regularity is important, so set a certain date or time when you will vacuum your home. It will help you to keep your floors clean all the time. Basically vacuuming every week or two is enough. You need to pay extra attention if you are living in high traffic areas. If you have pets, then you need to vacuum more often than you usually do. Vacuum those areas where your kids play with your pet. That zone needs to be clean more than any other parts of your floor.
- Empty the bag or canister: For a perfect clean you need to have a vacuum cleaning tip. So it is very simple, just change or empty your bag or Canister on a regular basis. Otherwise, you will have a hard time while vacuuming your floors with a full bag. So keep your eyes always on whether the bag is full or not.
- What about the bagless vacuum: This might come tom your mind if you are using a bagless vacuum cleaner. If so, then make sure that the container is not fully loaded with the dust. Though it is not necessary to empty your bag before cleaning until that is completely full. Actually, an empty canister will provide you an effortless and effective vacuum.
- How to deal with the spots?: The vacuum will help you to get rid of the floor dust, it is not a stain killer. So if you spread or spoil something on your carpet, you should take the immediate action, so you don’t get an unwanted stain that won’t leave. So whenever you notice a spot on the carpet while vacuuming your floor, then clean it at that moment with the spot cleaner before you have finished your floor cleaning. This sudden cleaning trick will keep your carpet in better condition and you will get a good result for your floor cleaning. An additional tip for you: if you notice any stain on your old or new carpet just use the steam cleaner, it will help you to remove some of the stains and spots. So this one is just another tool with which you can keep your carpet clean.
- Remove the small or unwanted objects while vacuuming the floor: This is not a tip, this one is just the simple or common thing to do. Whenever you are going to vacuum your floor, make sure that nothing is lying on the floor so that you can smoothly vacuum or clean your floor all at once. Remove all the clutter or small objects from the floor so that it will not get stuck while vacuuming or break any inner part of your vacuum cleaner. With the small clutter object, you will be disturbed while removing all the dirt and dust from the floor.
- Deep cleans are always helpful: Deep cleaning is always helpful whether you clean your house regularly or twice a week. So try to clean with steam or similar, if possible. If you give a deep clean you will easily eliminate all the dirt from your carpet too. Deep clean provides you with a cleaning stain or dirtless floor. So if possible, give a regular deep cleaning instead of just a vacuum session.
- Some areas are hard to clean: You need to focus on that part which is tough to clean. If that part receive lot of traffic or dust, then cleaning that floor is really an irritating thing. For those parts, like the stairs or the back of the furniture, there is a flexible vacuum which helps you to keep your next to impossible floors clean too. So maybe it looks like that it is hard to clean the surface but it is not like that. You can easily clean your floor.
- Rugs should be your first attention: Whenever you are vacuuming your floor, pay attention first to rugs, because it gets so many dirt and dust. Also be careful because sometimes the vacuum sucks the rug and it will harm both the vacuum and the rugs. So whenever you are vacuuming your floor, make sure that you are cleaning the center part of the rug, then slowly clean the outer part of it.
So, we in ReviewerTouch.com hope this information, as well as the tips, will work for you. Happy cleaning!