Last updated on January 3rd, 2019 at 11:17 pm
The reflection of a clean and dirt free floor shows the happy image of that house. There are several easy and helpful cleaning processes by which you can easily keep your house dirt, dust, germs and microscopic mites free. So today we are going to show you how you can clean your tile floor using the vacuum cleaner.
As you know vacuum is one of the popular and valuable tools for the homeowner. You find a low end and lightweight model of vacuum starting from just $50, but if you are looking for a high end and advanced model of then you will need to invest a little bit more, sometimes more than $1000. Vacuum cleaners can be bought from many online and offline stores like Amazon and Best Buy. Then can also be bought from stores that are dedicated to selling vacuum cleaners. Sometimes its better that buy it from a dedicated store because almost always they have coupon codes that can bring down the price of the vacuum to up to 50%. The codes can be found from sites like www.couponsolver.com or with a simple search. Many times the stores are sharing the coupons directly of their homepage.
So let’s focus on the cleaning tips, here I am going to give you some tips so that you can enjoy your cleaning. I hope you have a best vacuum cleaner for tile at your home, so here we go:
- Don’t make vacuum difficult: For cleaning your floor the first thing you should maintain that not to make the floor too much dirty. Take some additional cares like leave your shoes outside of the house; don’t enter some outside elements because it will make your vacuum more difficult. So to get the perfect clean floor make sure that everyone takes their shoes off while they entering your home. So just keep a mat at the entering points of your house so that you guest get the message of leaving their shoes outside of the entrance.
- Need to vacuum Multiple times: Removing dust is easy but the hair lying on the floor, is really very irritating so you should vacuum the same area multiple times to get rid of it. In one word, you need to vacuum multiple times of the multiple areas of your home. Cleaning floor is much important if you have a pet like a dog or a cat; it is really a tough job to remove the hair from the carpet or rug. If you don’t have any pet then also you have to give multiple vacuums to get rid of the persistent dust. So it will work better if you vacuum from the different directions.
- Make a schedule to get the perfect cleaning: Regularity is important so fixed a certain date or time when you will vacuum your home. It will help you to keep your floors clean all the time. Basically vacuuming every week or two is enough. You need to pay extra attention if you are living in high traffic areas. If you have pets then you need to vacuum more often than you usually do. Vacuum those areas where your kids play with your pet. That zone needs to be clean more than any other parts of your floor.
- Empty the bag or Canister: For a perfect clean you need to have a vacuum cleaning tip. So it is very simple, just change or empty your bag or Canister on regular basis. Otherwise, you will gonna face a hard time while vacuuming your floors with a full of the bag. So keep your eyes always on whether the bag is full or not.
- What about the Bagless Vacuum: This question may arise in your mind that what will you do if you are using a Bagless vacuum? If so then make sure that the container is not fully loaded with the dust. Though it is not necessary to empty your bag before cleaning until that is completely full. Actually, an empty canister will provide you an effortless and effective vacuum.
- How to deal with the spot? The vacuum will help you to get rid of the floor dust, it is not a stain killer. So if you spread or spoil something on your carpet you should take the immediate action, not to get the unwanted stain. So whenever you notice a spot on the carpet while vacuum your floor then clean it at that moment with the spot cleaner before you finished your floor cleaning. This sudden cleaning trick will keep your carpet in better condition and you will get a good result for your floor cleaning. An additional tip for you, if you notice any stain on your old or new carpet just use the steam cleaner it will help you to remove some of the stains and spot. So this one is just another tool by which you can keep your carpet clean.
- Remove the small or unwanted object while vacuuming the floor: This is not a tip, this one is just the simple or common thing. Whenever you are going to vacuum your floor, make sure that nothing is lying on the floor so that you can smoothly vacuum or clean your floor. Remove all the clutter or small objects from the floor so that it will not get stuck while vacuuming or break any inner part of your vacuum cleaner. With the small clutter object, you will be disturbed while removing all the dirt and dust from the floor.
- Deep cleans are always helpful: Deep cleaning is always helpful whether you clean your house regularly or twice a week. So try to clean either shampoo or steam, if possible use both the solution for cleaning your floor. If you give a deep clean you will easily eliminate all the dirt from your carpet too. Deep clean provide you a cleaning stain or dirt less floor. So if possible give a regular deep cleaning instead of just a vacuum.
- Some areas are hard to clean: You need to focus on that part which is tough to clean. If that part receive lot of traffic or dust then cleaning that floor is really an irritating thing. For those parts, like the stair, backend of furniture there is a flexible vacuum which helps you to keep your next to impossible floors clean too. So maybe it looks like that it is hard to clean the surface but it is not like that. You can easily clean your floor.
- Rugs should be your first attention: Whenever you are vacuuming your floor, pay your first attention to rugs, because it consumes so many dirt and dust. Also be careful because sometimes vacuum sucks the rug and it will harm both the vacuum and rugs. So whenever you are vacuuming your floor make sure that you are cleaning the center part of the rug then slowly clean the outer part of it.
So, I hope this information, as well as the tips, will work. Happy cleaning!